“To see the future, you need to be one step ahead of the present.”Sébastien, Managing Partner and Chief Creative Officer
- Act as trusted advisor for clients. Partnering with them throughout the complete design process.
- Negotiate and develop clear directional briefs. Manage implementation.
- Interface with a variety of KISKA departments, including transportation design, brand consulting, research, product management, communication, and digital.
- Be a mentor, recruit and lead designers to support you on your projects.
- Expertise in transportation design. Experience in working with automotive products and brands.
- Strong interest in the future of mobility, industry trends and a passion for design.
- Project management knowledge. Ability to give and receive candid feedback to nail design goals.
- Leadership skills, open mindedness and resilience. Native Chinese language skills with proficiency in English.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA boosts business by co-creating desirable brand experiences. An international brand and design agency, we use an integrated approach to inject performance into products and services. Connecting strategy and hands-on execution to create impact, fast.