"Magic happens when you clarify what seems complex."Julian, Managing Partner
- You’re involved from day 1. Analyze and interpret insights about brand creation, strategic design, product, communication, user experience, innovation, and audiences.
- Design, define, and manage global research and consulting projects. Developing strategies and selecting methods unique to every project.
- Work closely with the client. Moderating workshops, creating and presenting recommendations for strategic directions.
- Live your leadership role. Taking responsibility for your team, developing skills, and mentoring. Collaborate with experts from all our disciplines to create brands.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in design, strategic brand management or business leadership. Ideally experience in a design agency.
- Over five years of experience in qualitative research and brand consulting, with proven ability to translate market research into business strategies.
- High levels of empathy and sociability, excellent communication skills and leadership experience.
- Excellent German and very good English skills, allowing you to consult projects on C-Level.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is € 49,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.