“I prefer to keep things neat, organised and in order, so I feel right at home working with creatives who really appreciate attention to detail. Excellence is in the details. After all, they create the big picture”.Katrin, Assistant
- Translating between English and Chinese (verbal and written)
- Executing general administration duties like calendar management, travel management, expense claims, presentation preparation, visa processing, filing and records maintenance.
- Accurately and efficiently supporting administrative matters that involve KISKA’s headquarters, like finance and IT.
- Assisting with the preparation of documents for workshops and meetings.
- Native Chinese language skills and proficiency in English. Very strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- College degree, or above, and at least two years of experience in a service-oriented assistant role.
- Keen attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, a structured thought process and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA boosts business by co-creating desirable brand experiences. As an international brand and design agency, we inject performance into products and services. Strategic and hands-on, we combine creative disciplines to generate impact. Fast.