"Magic happens when you clarify what seems complex."Ferdinand, Partner & General Manager I KISKA Shanghai
- Analysing client challenges and developing solutions. Using research to make informed decisions and build conclusive marketing concepts.
- Workshop moderation. Bundling existing knowledge and experience, to sort and develop into targeted strategies.
- Acting as KISKA’s internal hub for consulting, brand, and communication projects.
- Implementing projects, leading interdisciplinary teams and communicating across all internal levels.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in design, strategic brand management or business leadership. Ideally first experience in a design agency.
- Outstanding project management and communication skills. A self-starter mentality.
- A team player attitude, as well as an open-minded personality.
- Excellent English and Chinese skills, allowing you to consult projects on C-Level.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA boosts business by co-creating desirable brand experiences. An international brand and design agency, we use an integrated approach to inject performance into products and services. Connecting strategy and hands-on execution to create impact, fast.