“Product graphics is the art of giving a good design, the visual balance and the emotion to create impact that it needs to become great.”Helena, Lead Designer
- Design motorsport products and accessories with graphics, logos, and colour schemes.
- Bring colour, trim and graphic projects from ideation to production.
- Collaborate with designers and creative experts across the studio.
- Take responsibility for material and finishes selection.
- Four or more years of experience, in which you saw projects through to production.
- Leadership skills, presentation skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and timelines.
- An open mind and team player mentality. Passion for sports and motorsports, and their latest trends.
- English fluency. German skills are an asset.
Made for you? Apply now.
It’s the law in Austria to state MINIMUM annual salaries. In this case, it’s €45,300. Don’t take that number too seriously though, because salaries are always customised to market rates and merit. KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.