“We are starting a mobility revolution that can change the world. Are you in?”Michael, Designer
- Design and develop e-bicycles, other electric vehicles and their parts.
- Realize your creative design concept into a serial product.
- Help to establish and manage a great design team.
- Collaborate with talented designers and engineers.
- Great presentation and communication skills.
- Handle challenging topics such as product range innovation, branding and strategy.
- Communicate with suppliers in Europe and Far East.
- Excellent English communication skills, dare to question and challenge a brief – German and/or any other languages are considered assets.
- Education in design (preferably Bachelor´s / Masters degree) or in any other relevant field.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience, ideally in bicycle design.
- Experience with design of plastic components for series production.
- Excellent skills in SolidWorks, Adobe CC and PDM, experience with MS Office tools.
- Great freeform modelling skills and strong understanding of different surfaces.
- Outstanding communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage and mentor a team.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.