“Being an interaction designer at KISKA means defending the customer point of view through the full conception process. Seeing the satisfaction of the user interacting with your interface is the best reward.”Dimitri, Interaction Designer
- Lead project teams of interaction designers, industrial designer and engineers to deliver interaction concepts.
- Drive projects that balance between user needs and opportunities in technology, as well as creating product experiences that manifest the brand and serve the user.
- Advocate and nurture creative collaboration throughout KISKA with industrial designers, engineers, modellers etc.
- Visualize, prototype and demonstrate service design concepts on physical products.
- Five or more years of relevant experience working in interaction design field.
- Expert in human factors design with clearly defined toolkit.
- Ability to create an inspiring, yet structured environment to deliver complex projects.
- Fluent in English.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €53,200 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.