"Creating desirable brands and user experiences means creating emotional relevance for people."Julian, Managing Partner
- You are the number one representative of the user. From briefing to ideation to implementation. You will integrate the user perspective in multiple design disciplines (E.g. product experience, interactive, communication, service, etc.)
- Design, define, and manage global research activities. Developing strategies and selecting methods unique to every project.
- Work closely with the client. Moderating e.g. persona workshops or co-creation sessions to derive strategic implications.
- Live your leadership role. Taking responsibility for your team, developing skills, and mentoring.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in design, user experience or business transformation.
- Over five years of experience in design research, with proven ability to translate user insights into business and brand strategies.
- Intensive experience with small & big data. High levels of empathy and sociability, excellent communication skills and leadership experience.
- Excellent German and very good English skills, allowing you to effectively conduct global interviews.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €42,000 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.