“A great idea is only a great idea. But bringing it to life, on the street, in the magazines and change the world with it, is the real deal. That’s what we are here for. Are you, too?”Alex, CEO
- Identify and define customer needs and market trends.
- Analyse sales figures and suggest improvements based on the results.
- Be comfortable with price calculations and forecast planning.
- Create scope statements, detailing the project deliverables and objectives.
- Maintain databases with relevant product information, share required input with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Select /identify suppliers in Europe and Far East to evolve Husqvarna as outstanding.
- Excellent English communication skills, dare to question and challenge a brief – German and/or any other languages are considered assets.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Great understanding of the e-bicycle, bicycle and component manufacturing industries.
- Experience with MS Office and project management tools.
- Be open-minded and approach new things with curiosity.
- Outstanding communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.