“Working for amazing people and helping with planning and controlling, make this position exciting and every day different.” Sophie, HR GeneralistSofie, HR Generalist
- Be responsible for the further development of our Personnel Information System BMD, including data maintenance.
- HR Controlling: designing dashboards and creating reports.
- Employee life cycle Management: supporting employees from on-boarding to off-boarding.
- Various other HR projects: e.g. compensation and benefit plans.
- Education ideally in business and law with focus on Austrian labour law and two to three years relevant HR experience in an international “state of the art” HR environment.
- Relevant experience with HR information systems, preferably with BMD and strong track record in project management skills and structured work approach.
- Team player with a service and solution driven mentality who likes the challenges of an international environment.
- Excellent command of German and English and proficient in MS Office.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.