“Let’s make it short and simple: We can create, what’s next. Can there be anything better?”Alex, Designer
- Design, development and implementation of color, trim and graphics for high-tech e-bicycles, other electric vehicles and their parts.
- Create creative concepts that can be implemented on series production e-vehicles.
- Research of current and future trends, creating and presenting mood boards, ideas and concepts.
- Collaboration with the design team, from design concept to implementation.
- Be the contact person for suppliers in Europe and Far East.
- Excellent English communication skills, dare to question and challenge a brief – German and/or any other languages are considered assets.
- Education in design (preferably Bachelor’s degree) or any other relevant education.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in bicycle design.
- Excellent skills in Adobe CC especially Illustrator, experience with CAD systems is desirable.
- Great overview and knowledge of the industry and its standards.
- Be open-minded and approach new things with curiosity.
- Outstanding communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
Made for you? Apply now.
KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.