“I have the opportunity to use my creativity in projects and learn from some of the best designers in the world. I develop my skills everyday by having the chance to create an impact in design.”Marco, Designer
- Being involved in transportation design projects and deliver always to the highest standards with mainly (but not only) focusing on Asian markets.
- Bringing unique ideas to the table and transform them into real designs.
- Taking part in innovation projects for global transportation brands.
- Supporting your team throughout the entire design process.
- Motivation to gain insights of the design process and studio life.
- You have first transportation design experience with focus on 2-wheel design.
- An open mind and willingness to work across creative fields to challenge status-quo ideas.
- Openness and curiosity to think outside the box while staying true to each brand.
Made for you? Apply now.
The Austrian government requires us to state the MINIMUM salary for every position. In this case it is €38,950 gross per year. Since we always tailor salary packages to market rates, your experience and your education, please don’t take that number too seriously! KISKA is also an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention.